Welcome to the Newest Race Series in America!
AWOL One Loft Five Race Series ~ 2010 Rules for Breeders
- Perch Fees are due in full when birds are shipped ~ Entry fees due before August 28th
See Entry Form for pricing
Make Checks payable to: AWOL Racing Pigeons
- All birds must be shipped directly to:
AWOL Club House
8681 Lola Ave.
Stanton, CA 90680
- Birds only accepted between February 1st and June 6th
- No entry accepted after it has dropped its first flight
- All birds vaccinated for PMV upon arrival
- Birds remain the property of the breeder unless
Breeder fails to activate that bird
Breeder fails to make shipping arrangements within two weeks of the last race ending
- Pooling & Calcutta available for all races, 15% held back for race committee
- If for any reason, any capital prize is left "unclaimed" after a race is closed, that prize shall be shared equally by all "claimed" prize winners in that race.
- All Capital Prize funds and pool winnings, will be mailed out after the race series has ended. You will receive a single payment which consolidates all prizes and pools payouts. This check will be mailed by priority mail with delivery conformation back to the AWOL race committee. Should you lose or misplace your check, we will re-issue the check minus our stop-payment fee from the bank (on the original check) and minus any additional priority mail costs.
"Roll'em Option": You may designate any capital prize or pool winnings from an earlier race be applied towards any pools you may wish to make in later races in the series races. You will need to send that request in writing with the new pool sheets.